The SPVM Weed and Vegetation Division has invested in proprietary, web-based reporting technology to offer clients industry-leading solutions for managing pest and weed control programmes. These services are cost-effective, auditable, secure and available in real-time, offering online access availability for clients.
The SPVM Weed and Vegetation Division has invested in proprietary, web-based reporting technology to offer clients industry-leading solutions for managing pest and weed control programmes. Chris Jones, Managing Director, SPVM- WeedReport
The first of its kind, WeedReport has been in use across a number of sites within Australia, including an A-Class reserve, since 2013.
Scientific Pest & Vegetation Management has worked closely with asset managers and environmental scientists to develop its comprehensive vegetation management and reporting system. The system can be rapidly tailored to meet specific client requirements, including those of clients with portfolios spanning multiple sites.
Transparency & Safety
Track all control activity including;
- Application path & volume of emulsions
- Use of brush cutters, mowers, chainsaws
- Movement of our technicians, trucks, utilities, quad bikes, all-terrain vehicles
- Built in audible alarm systems, which alert technicians of excessive wind speed
- Weather conditions at site (e.g. real-time wind speed and direction)
- Create predictive seasonal work loading in man hours and cost
- track the spread, expansion and contraction of weeds and / or vegetation over time within pre-defined zones
- data collection and tracking in remote locations
- reports for audits, compliance and work load tracking
Contact us to request more information.